- A Few Words On Christopher Hitchens’ Fondness for Noam Chomsky
- Bin Laden, Willful Destruction of Evidence, and the Rule of Law
- Personal Reflections on Knowledge, Writing and ‘Eloquence’
- Reflections on France’s Ban on the ‘Burqa’: An American Muslim’s Perspective
- Rolling Stone Special Report: War Crimes in Afghanistan
- Qur’an Burning, Violence and the Political Instrumentalization of Islam
- Reflections on Pakistan’s World Cup Loss: A Nation Impervious to Defeat
- Islam’s View on War and Terrorism: A Survey of the Qur’an and Prophetic Traditions
- An Introduction to Islamic Doctrine: A Young Muslim’s Perspective
- Were Imam Ghazali and Ibn Taymiyyah So Different, After All?
- Uncritical Reliance on Authority
- Rushdie Revisited and False Liberalism
- Salman Rushdie: A Question of Literary Genius or Family Loyalty?
- Selfless Love: A Young Muslim’s Perspective
Daily Archives: March 31, 2011
To ensure that I could watch today’s India-Pakistan World Cup semifinal without interruption, I opted not to go into the office this morning. I must confess that my knowledge of all things cricket is exactly zero, including not knowing the basics … Continue reading