- A Few Words On Christopher Hitchens’ Fondness for Noam Chomsky
- Bin Laden, Willful Destruction of Evidence, and the Rule of Law
- Personal Reflections on Knowledge, Writing and ‘Eloquence’
- Reflections on France’s Ban on the ‘Burqa’: An American Muslim’s Perspective
- Rolling Stone Special Report: War Crimes in Afghanistan
- Qur’an Burning, Violence and the Political Instrumentalization of Islam
- Reflections on Pakistan’s World Cup Loss: A Nation Impervious to Defeat
- Islam’s View on War and Terrorism: A Survey of the Qur’an and Prophetic Traditions
- An Introduction to Islamic Doctrine: A Young Muslim’s Perspective
- Were Imam Ghazali and Ibn Taymiyyah So Different, After All?
- Uncritical Reliance on Authority
- Rushdie Revisited and False Liberalism
- Salman Rushdie: A Question of Literary Genius or Family Loyalty?
- Selfless Love: A Young Muslim’s Perspective
Daily Archives: March 14, 2011
One of the most well-known Islamic websites in the West is operated by a gentleman by the name of Masud Ahmed Khan (http://www.masud.co.uk/). Khan’s site provides a rich repository of insightful articles by English-speaking Muslim intellectuals such as T.J. Winter and Nuh … Continue reading